Our high-quality, evidence-based classes are taught by skilled and engaging experts in the field of long-term care. In-person and online class content is designed to empower care professionals and promote a culture of quality improvement and quality care.
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Basic Care Skills – Hand washing
- Hand Hygiene: The Basics
- Infection Control: The Basics
- Influenza Prevention Self-Paced
- Transmission-Based Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment
In-person classes have been canceled until further notice due to the ongoing situation around COVID-19.