Learn dosage terminology and review the basic math necessary to correctly and safely administer medication in a facility setting.
Upon completion of this online activity, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of math and medication
- Calculate fractions, decimals, ratios, and measurements
- Comprehend ratios used in liquid medications
- Properly dispense medications
- Accurately measure liquid medications
Courses DO NOT work well on mobile devices. We recommend using a desktop or laptop and only using Chrome or Firefox web browsers.