In this course you will learn necessary documentation and safety procedures for medication management in a facility setting.
Upon completion of this online activity, you should be able to:
- Maintain proper documentation on medication
- Specify methods of receiving medication orders
- Transcribe medication orders onto a Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Dispose properly of medications
- Intervene with medication refusal
- Use acceptable methods of altering medication
- Properly dispense PRN (as needed) medications
- Avoid and prevent medication errors
- Follow steps to take if a medication error does occur
Courses DO NOT work well on mobile devices. We recommend using a desktop or laptop and only using Chrome or Firefox web browsers.