This course is a basic introduction to managing and dispensing medications. It focuses on the importance and challenges of medicating older adults, as well as actions caregivers can take to help.
Upon completion of this online activity, you should be able to:
- Realize the importance of medications
- Understand the challenges faced in medicating older adults
- Prepare the medication workstation
- Identify the six rights of a medication service
- Take actions to make sure medication is taken correctly
Courses DO NOT work well on mobile devices. We recommend using a desktop or laptop and only using Chrome or Firefox web browsers.