This course provides a foundation for handling a variety of difficult behaviors, including aggressive, disruptive, and repetitive behavior, wandering, Sundowner’s, and resistance to care.
Upon completion of this online activity, you should be able to:
- Understand the perspective of the person in your care
- Handle challenging behaviors with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Recognize triggers for certain behaviors
- Know the principles for handling behaviors
- Employ intervention strategies for nine common challenging behaviors
Courses DO NOT work well on mobile devices. We recommend using a desktop or laptop and only using Chrome or Firefox web browsers.