Learn the differences and similarities between hallucinations and delusions in people living with dementia.
Upon completion of this online activity, you should be able to:
- Understand how our senses can perceive things that may not be perceptible to others
- Appreciate that the reactions of those experiencing hallucinations and delusions may vary and be difficult to work with
- Understand placing blame is not uncommon
- Learn the medical explanations for hallucinations and delusions
- Better understand those afflicted with hallucinations and delusions by finding relatable experiences from our own lives
- Learn how to distinguish between hallucinations and delusions
Courses DO NOT work well on mobile devices. We recommend using a desktop or laptop and only using Chrome or Firefox web browsers.