In this lesson, you will learn how to understand the components of medication labels and how to properly review, verify and document medication information and changes, and how to identify and properly handle controlled substances.
Upon completion of this online activity, you should be able to:
- Review a client’s medication
- Document any medication side effects
- Verify a client’s medication record corresponds to their medication’s label, and know how to flag medication instruction changes
- Understand the components of medication labels
- Identify and properly handle controlled substances
Courses DO NOT work well on mobile devices. We recommend using a desktop or laptop and only using Chrome or Firefox web browsers.