This course teaches effective communication and intervention skills when dealing with difficult situations involving people living with dementia.
Upon completion of this online activity, you should be able to:
- Communicate with someone who is living with dementia
- Use techniques to help you aid the person in your care more effectively
- Find similarities to the situations you may be dealing with in the stories of Elsa, Phil, and Mary
- Better understand life from the perspective of someone with dementia
- Help someone living with dementia maximize the quality of their life
Courses DO NOT work well on mobile devices. We recommend using a desktop or laptop and only using Chrome or Firefox web browsers.