LIVE ONLINE WEBINAR FOR FAMILY CAREGIVERS starts at 7:00 pm on May 28th!
This webinar provides clear, easy-to-understand information for family caregivers who are managing medications for themselves or assisting a loved one with medication management. An expert instructor will teach you how to effectively advocate for yourself or your loved one and the best way to communicate your health goals and concerns to your care team.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn the importance of identifying overall health goals as they relate to medication use
- Review the different roles and responsibilities of your care team, and understand why you should request regular medication reviews with your doctor, pharmacist and others involved in care
- Practice talking with your doctor and pharmacist and verbalizing medication questions that advocate for your own or your loved one’s healthcare to create a person-centered plan
- Understand the risks of over-prescribing and learn gradual steps to reduce unnecessary medications
- Watch from the comfort of your home using a computer, smartphone or tablet
- Internet access is required
- No program download or installation necessary
- Your webinar access link will be sent via email after your online registration is complete
- Follow the access link to the live webinar starting at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, May 28, 2019