LIVE ONLINE WEBINAR FOR FAMILY CAREGIVERS starts at 7:00 pm on May 14th!
This webinar provides clear, easy-to-understand information for family caregivers who are managing medications for themselves or assisting a loved one with medication management. Understanding the risks and monitoring appropriate medication use will help you create a successful and safe at-home medication routine for those in your care.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how medications can work in older adults, including risk factors, age-related changes and adverse medication side effects
- Understand how keeping in mind your loved one’s history, preferences and goals is essential to maximizing their quality of life
- Address the risks of commonly prescribed medications and the dangers of over-prescribing, and review gradual dose reduction strategies and non-medication alternatives
- Identify steps to create a simple at-home medication routine
- Watch from the comfort of your home using a computer, smartphone or tablet
- Internet access is required
- No program download or installation necessary
- Your webinar access link will be sent via email after your online registration is complete
- Follow the access link to the live webinar starting at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, May 14, 2019